Romania's beautiful mountain vistas and unspoilt countryside areas, as well as its ancient cities and bustling capital, fascinate visitors from all around the world. It is one of the greatest nations in Europe for a trip due to its undulating mountains and ever-changing scenery. Romania throws a stunning sight of beauty with its diverse environment, which includes lush woods, majestic mountains, craggy hills, and gorgeous plains. The natural beauty of the country is well defined by lush greenery, rock formations, evergreen and pine woods, and expansive marshes. Romania's modern beauty is enhanced by cobblestone walks, elegant cafes, and jazzy eateries.
- In this 10 day journey that starts and ends in Bucharest, you'll see the finest of Romania. Your Romania vacation from India starts on Day 1 with a drive to Curtea de Arges, then continues via the Southern Carpathians to Sibu.
- The second day will include visits to Corvin Castle, Alba Carolina Fortress, Turda, and lastly Cluj-Napoca, where you will have a chance to explore the town.
- Day 3 will include stops at Bistrita and the Voronet Monastery.
- On day 4 you'll be taken to visit Voronet, Moldovita, Sucevita and finally Iasi, which you’d be exploring on Day 5.
- On day 6, you'll see the Piatra Neamt and go to Biertan and Sighisoara, where you'll spend the next day exploring thoroughly. The eighth day starts with a city tour of Brasov, where you'll finally view Dracula's Castle, which has been a long-awaited sight.
- Then you'll drive to Sinaia, the day's final stop, and then back to Bucharest in the evening, with plenty of opportunities to explore the city on your own.
- Day 9 of your Romania vacation from India will feature a full-day city tour of Bucharest, with day 10 marking the end of your journey. The Romania Tour package from India includes hotel accommodations, food, transportation, and more.